Post-Trial Acces to Treatment
The paper ‘Post-Trial Acces To Treatment’ gives an overview of corporate best practices related to the provision of Post-Trial Access to Treatment (PTA) in low and middle income countries (LMICs).
SOMO analysed the policies of the biggest pharmaceutical on PTA, analysed the strong elements regarding PTA in international ethical guidelines, and reviewed the academic debate on this topic. The aim of this paper is to fill the knowledge gap about how the pharmaceutical industry currently deals with PTA in practice and to contribute to a high yet realistic standard of PTA in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
- Protection of clinical trial subjects in countries outside the EU September 2011
- Putting Contract Research Organisations on the Radar February 2011
- Ethical concerns in clinical trials in India May 2009
- Clinical Trials in Developing Countries April 2009
- Examples of unethical trials February 2008
- Ethics for Drugs Testing in Low and Middle Income Countries February 2008
- Clinical trials in Kenya
Do you need more information?
Civil society coalition urges EU to put the interests of patients and citizens at the heart of the European Health Data SpacePosted in category:Published on:Statement